An afternoon spent walking between the gravestones reading the whispers of those that have passed.
- A graveyard simulator, with all the adventure of exploring a real graveyard without looking like a creeper.
- The specifics of what you can expect from Boon Hill:
- Fancy, advanced 16-bit graphics! The kind of graphics you drooled over twenty years ago.
- Over two thousand individual graves and epitaphs! It's the whole point of the game, after all.
- Several NPCs to interact with! At least more than two.
- Virtual graveyard! Real depression! Feelings of depression are not guaranteed, but reading epitaphs is not known as a heartwarming pastime.
- Real-time mourning! You'll be able to leave flowers, and look sad. All in real time!